|Young researcher (≤ 35yrs old)||250 Euro||300 Euro|
|Experienced researcher (> 35yrs old)||350 Euro||400 Euro|
|Commercial participant||500 Euro||600 Euro|
|Accompanying person||150 Euro||200 Euro|
The conference fee includes (for attendees)*:
- attendance to all scientific events of the meeting and conference materials (book of abstracts, bag etc.)
- meals served during the conference ( lunches and meals served during the coffee breaks)
- welcome party on Sunday June 26th
- coffee breaks
- excursion on Wednesday June 29th
- conference dinner on Thursday June 30th
* for accompanying person: all of the above except (1) and (4)
Young Scientist Awards
Thanks to our sponsors (including IUCr) a financial support for young scientists is possible in the form of Young Scientist Awards.
Young scientists are defined as graduate students, post-graduate students or post-doctoral fellows with a maximum age of 30 (exceptionally 35). Awards for young scientists will be used only for travel and subsistence expenses (accommodation) and not as a waiver of the registration fees. A preference will be given to those young scientists who have strong crystallographic background, published in IUCr journals and want to present their results at ECDM7.
When you fulfill the above conditions and want to apply please prepare the following documents:
- a motivation letter which includes also estimation of costs (tickets, accommodation)
- your CV including a list of publications, awards, presentations and other scientific accomplishments and activities
- a letter of support from a senior scientist who knows you personally
- the abstract of your presentation.
Please create one pdf file containing all the documents and upload it to our Conference Web system using suboption Apply for Young Scientist Award available during registration procedure. Successful applicants will get the awards from the Organisers at the Registration Desk. After the ECDM7 Conference, each successful applicant will also have to fill in a short Report Form and send it to the address defined in the form.
European Crystallographic Association Bursary Support
The ECA guidelines for bursary support
- The ECA funds will be used to support young scientists (under 35) from the ECA "region", with priority to less developed countries.
- The applicant should be registered in the World Directory of Crystallographers, which is free.
- The successful applicant should become Individual Member of ECA.
- There should be a reasonable geographical distribution of the fellowships. The gender balance will also be taken into consideration.
- An applicant should be presenting author of an accepted abstract.
- Participants will be informed of being recipient of an ECA bursary.
- The bursary holders themselves will be given a template of a report which they should fill in and send to an e-mail address defined in the template
|07 JAN 2016||Registration Opens|
|07 MAR 2016||Deadline for Early Bird Registration|
|31 MAR 2016||Deadline for Financial Support Application|
|05 APR 2016||Deadline for Abstract Submission associated with Oral Talks and Financial Support Applications|
|14 MAY 2016||Deadline for Regular Registration including Abstract Submission, Notification of Abstract Acceptance for Orals|
|25 MAY 2016||Deadline for Registration Cancellation with 85% refund|
|10 JUN 2016||No refund beyond this date|